1 Cup Light green zucchini
1 Cup Papaya (not so ripe)
4 Tbs Peanuts crushed
1 Tbs Sesame seeds
1 Tbs Lemon juice
1 Tbs Olive oil
1/4 Tsp Sesame oil
1/2 Tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and Pepper as required
1. Peel the Zucchini and Papaya. Wash and towel dry. Grate into thin long strips or julienes.
2. Dry roast the peanuts and sesame seeds.
3. Mix all the dressing ingredients and whisk well till it emulsifies and thickens.
4. Pour the dressing over the grated zucchini and papaya.
5. Top with roasted peanuts and sesame seeds.